10% discount for Sportsafe clients – see below.
Able Canopies currently supply, manufacture and install a selection of four walkways which are all constructed from strong aluminium frames with supporting steel posts. The Ullswater APEX, The Welford Dome and The Ennerdale walkways all have a structured or solid polycarbonate roof which is vandal and shatter resistant making them ideal for ideas that are prone to vandalism/children playing ball games.
The Kendal walkway has a waterproof tensile roof which is available in 40 colours. The fabric has an unmatched strength with a weight of 590 g/sq which makes it a very strong fabric that is ideal for permanent structures within local authorities and the leisure, healthcare, hospitality and retail sectors.
- Strong aluminium and uPVC roof construction with supporting steel posts
- Steel posts and underside is available powder coated in any standard RAL colour
- High UV protection
- A guarantee of up to 10 years for complete peace of mind
- Deep flow guttering included in the price – Ullswater and Welford.
- Posts can be hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 if required for ultimate corrosion protection – Kendal and Ennerdale.
All on site were efficient and worked well to produce an excellent product for the school. Very pleased!!
Barnes Farm Junior School – Essex. Product Installed – The Ullswater APEX Walkway
Able Canopies are currently offering a 10% discount to Sportsafe clients on all canopies, walkways, shade structures and cycle shelters – to qualify call today and quote the promo code: Able Sportsafe.
Not what you are looking for? Click for other Canopies, Shelters & Walkways for Schools, Leisure Centres & Councils