Sports and fitness service & repair
We repair, maintain and do an annual service for all types of sports and fitness equipment.
Repairing equipment is often the best way to get the most out of your investment and budget, and we will always give you a comprehensive and honest answer to whether it’s more economical to repair or replace. (If budgets are tight, we sell a range of reconditioned equipment, because we believe in reduce, re-use, recycle!) We can also re-upholster seats and padding on fitness equipment.
What do we do?
- Fully comprehensive national contracts
- Inspection and repair certificate, completed during the visit by our engineer
- A copy for your safety records
- Written quotation and explanation for any equipment deemed beyond economical repair, or requiring additional work to ensure its safety.
- Sports service contracts, tenders and quotes
Who needs our services?
- Schools and colleges
- Uniformed services
- Sports and leisure centres
- Gymnastic clubs
- Trampoline clubs
- Sports clubs
- Prolong the equipment’s life
- Keep down maintenance costs
- Comply with safety standards
- Meet your safety responsibilities
- county council contracts
- building tenders
- inspection-only contracts
- annual contracts
- tailor-made contracts
British Safety Standard 1892 Part 1 says all physical education apparatus should be
“maintained in a first class safe condition”.
The Association for Physical Education says :
“an inspection should be carried out at least once a year”.
Sportsafe UK are happy to offer accurate quotations, and free advice for any requirements, including:
- A combined 30+ years of experience
- All engineers trained to the highest level
- All engineers directly employed – by calling us you are calling the people who do the work
- ISO and CHAS accredited
- Over 60 councils rely on us for maintenance and repair
And don’t take our word for it – see what our satisfied customers have to say:
“…appreciated the attitude and cooperation of the service engineers…”
Wirral Heart Beat
“Sportsafe is a company that deserves its success; growth has come from absolute dedication and commitment to customers. We enjoy working with Sportsafe and recommend them to you.”
Neil Bridgstock, Samurai International Sportswear Ltd