Sportsafe sells, installs and services sports equipment for 11,000 customers from Shetland Isles to the south west.
Councils and fire authorities
Among those clients are more than 64 county councils police, NHS and fire authorities. We’ve met exacting criteria to win these contracts – and passed strict security tests and even terrorism checks. As a result, we service fitness equipment at fire and police stations and head quarters across several counties.
Physical fitness a priority
Physical fitness is a priority for anyone in the emergency services, and if you call
Sportsafe, you can be secure in the knowledge that your equipment and facilities are in good hands. Businesses, too, need to know that staff are performing at their best – and regular exercise on regularly serviced machinery can help.
Sportsafe won a Colchester Business Award in 2007 for its excellent standard of service. In 2010, it was named Growing Business of the Year at the Colchester Business Awards. One of the things our clients like about Sportsafe is that we employ all our engineers directly – we don’t subcontract. So, they know exactly who they’re dealing with – which is important when security is a consideration.
With our regional offices (including in Scotland), wherever you are – we’ll cover you. Sportsafe has worked :
- at the Isle of Man’s National Sports Centre
- Orkney Isles
- West Ham FC
- Aston Villa
- National sports centre
- Government Headquarters
- MOD sites
- Prison sites
What do you offer?
- We service, repair and maintain sports and fitness equipment for services such as Fire, Police, MOD as well as general business
- We supply sports and fitness equipment for services such as Fire, Police, MOD as well as general business
Who do we contact?
For bookings, confirmation or service queries:-
- Email Graham, Roland and Nannette on firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Telephone :01206 795265 (press option 1)
- or use the ‘Request A Service’ form
When is your service department open?
Open hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How do we request a service
To request a service please complete our online form and a member of the service team will contact you to confirm your booking.
What types of service do you offer?
We offer from a fully comprehensive county authority contract which includes replacement of worn or damaged parts through to a one off visit on a time and material basis. Click here for more details on Service Packages.
What happens when we have a service visit?
- An engineer will report at the leisure centre or gym to carry out the booking request.
- An inspection and repair certificate is completed during the visit by our service engineer, a copy being left for your safety records.
- A written quotation and explanation is sent in respect of any item of equipment considered to be beyond economical repair or requiring further work to bring it up to standard.
We want to buy new equipment, what do we do?
Please contact our Sales team: contact Chris or Zoe on email@example.com
or 01206 795265 (press option 1 or 2) with your requirements or questions and they will be able to advise.