Nationwide Leisure and Gym Servicing
We aim to bring you the best servicing and equipment at the best possible price. Our equipment is bespoke, because no two spaces are the same. Our engineers are highly trained, friendly and helpful.
We’re one of the largest and most well known companies in our industry, manufacturing and supplying fitness and leisure equipment across the UK. We expand our range every year – and if you don’t see what you want in our brochure or on this site, just ask! We will be happy to source and supply it for you – competitively!
Everything we supply is safe, robust and innovative – and backed by our full service guarantee. You can have the same confidence in the products we install as we do.
What do you offer?
- We service, repair and maintain sports and fitness equipment for leisure centres and gyms
- We supply sports and fitness equipment to leisure centres and gyms
- We install gymnasiums, fitness rooms and sports facilities for leisure and fitness centres.
Who do we contact?
For bookings, confirmation or service queries:-
- Email Graham, Roland and Nannette on email@example.com or
- Telephone :01206 795265 (press option 1)
- or use the ‘Request A Service’ form
When is your service department open?
Open hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
How do we request a service
To request a service please complete our online form and a member of the service team will contact you to confirm your booking.
What types of service do you offer?
We offer from a fully comprehensive county authority contract which includes replacement of worn or damaged parts through to a one off visit on a time and material basis. Click here for more details on Service Packages.
What happens when we have a service visit?
- An engineer will report at the leisure centre or gym to carry out the booking request.
- An inspection and repair certificate is completed during the visit by our service engineer, a copy being left for your safety records.
- A written quotation and explanation is sent in respect of any item of equipment considered to be beyond economical repair or requiring further work to bring it up to standard.
We want to buy new equipment, what do we do?
Please contact our Sales team: contact Chris or Zoe on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 01206 795265 (press option 1 or 2) with your requirements or questions and they will be able to advise.